18001021912 / 18002001912 WhatsApp - 7230044002
* Marked Fields are Mandatory चिह्नित फील्ड अनिवार्य हैं
Application Details आवेदन विवरण
Application Made Online
Application Made from SDO
Please upload required documents as listed below for your application to proceed further.
1) The application shall be made on a non-judicial stamp paper, of value as prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan (presently Rs. 10/-). In case the application is not made on a stamp paper, a stamp paper duly endorsed as under and signed, shall be attached with the application form: 'This stamp paper is attached with the application form for an electric connection in the _________________ _____category, in the name of Shri/Smt./ M/S ___________________________________________ s/o / D/o / w/o / Shri __________________________________ resident of ____________ towards payment of stamp duty.'
2) Address Proof - Driving License, Ration Card Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhar Card.
3) Photo ID Proof - Driving License, Ration Card Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN card.
4) Neighbour's KNo Proof.
5) Applicant's coloured passport size photo.
6) L-Form (may even be furnished later on but before release of connection.) - Duly filled up by government licensed electrical contractor.
Following other documents are required to be uploaded, as applicable:
7) Proof of Ownership/ Tenant/Occupier of the Premises.
i) Owner - Ownership Documents
a) Title Deed (Registry).
b) Possession letter issued by Local Bodies or any other Government authority like RIICO, Industries Deptt. etc.
c) In Rural areas, the certificate issued by Revenue authorities.
d) Mortgage deed.
f) Sale deed.
g) Allotment letter.
ii) Tenant - Landlord's consent
a) In Rs.50/- Stamp Paper
b) Indemnity bond in Rs.100/- Stamp Paper
a) Indemnity bond in Rs.100/- Stamp Paper
8) Site map indicating location of the premises, metering equipments etc.
9) Bank Details - Photocopy of Passbook having A/C details.
10) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Rajasthan Housing Board if the connection is desired in RHB colonies.
11) In case the connection is to be released on HT or EHT supply, the transformer is installed by the consumer, a permission letter of Electrical Inspectorate (may even be furnished later on but before release of connection).